My friend invited me yesterday to go up in the mountain because the snow was pouring and so the kids could play. I didn’t confirm right away if I could join them because of two reasons : I have to wait for my husband if he’s available on Sunday; and I don’t have winter boots or should I say snow boots. Anyway, I didn’t go out for that day. Maybe some other time I could see snow once again.
I’m thinking to get a dual purpose boots, it’s english riding boots to keep me warm if ever I ended up going to the mountain before spring comes. I wish the snow would continue to pour until February. The mountain is just 45mins drive from home. It’s closer than Big Bear City ( my first time snow encounter, 2 years ago).